Republic of the Philippines|
NATIONAL POLICE COMMISSION
7th Flr., NAPOLCOM Bldg.,
Edsa cor Quezon Ave., West Triangle, Quezon City
Jaykie Pegad Morales
Dear Mr. Morales,
This is your schedule confirmation. Present it at the NAPOLCOM Central Office, 7th Flr., NAPOLCOM Bldg., EDSA cor Quezon Avenue on 06/18/2019 at 7:30 to 8:00 A.M. (Processing Time).
Your appointment/examination details are as follows:
|Examination Date||:||06/18/2019 : 9:00 A.M.|
|Exam Center||:||QUEZON CITY|
|Exam Title||:||PNP ENTRANCE EXAM|
|Place of processing||:||DILG-NAPOLCOM Center, 7th Flr., NAPOLCOM Bldg., Edsa cor Quezon Ave., West Triangle, Quezon City|
Please make sure to come to the NAPOLCOM Central Office on your appointment date with the following requirements (original & photocopy):
- Print-out of your Application Form (PAS-QFM-QOP-01).
- Two (2) recent and identical 1 in. x 1 ID pictures (in color) with white background and complete name tag (indicate rank, if PNP member, last name, Middle name and First name).
- Examination Fee: Six Hundred Pesos (Php 600.00)
- One (1) legal-size window envelope.
- Authenticated Transcript of Scholastic Records (with Special Order issued by CHED) and Diploma from CHED-Accredited Schools, State Universities and Colleges.
- Birth Certificate (BC) in Security paper issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) or Certified True Copy (CTC) of BC issued by the Local Civil Registrar (LCR) and duly authenticated by PSA.
- For PO1 with Temporary Appointment, a certified true copy of Attested Appointment, Plantilla Appointment or Special Order.
- Any valid identification card with picture and signature.
- Your PC needs to have a suitable PDF reader installed susch as Adobe Reader.
- Please only use Legal size paper to print your application form.
- Bring the printed application form on the date of your appointment.
- Do not sign the application form yet. Your signature should be affixed on site, in the presence of the processor.
- Please arrive at your chosen application site on the date indicated on your confirmation schedule.
Thank you for using our online examination scheduling system(OLEASS). If you have any questions or concern, feel free to contact us at (02) 899-0085, 403-2588, Examination Division or call OLEASS Hotline at (02) 8999074.
|Dir. Ramon M. Raneses, MNSA, CESO IV|
|Staff Service Chief|
|PERSONNEL AND ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICE|
04/22/2019, 12:07 PM-